January 3, 2012

Week 1 Complete

Start Date: Monday, December 26, 2011  Weight: 252.4 lbs

Monday 1/2/2012 weight Check in: 250.2 lbs  down 2.2 lbs


Before Pics from Christmas: Well I have them, but I was so ashamed I can't put them.  I will put them up as I put up progress pics :{

This week has been on and off, very roller coaster.  But an overall success.  My motivation is at it's highest.  I've had a couple of really low days but I've had to push past them.  Exercise has really helped.  I've been a total spaz as of late, very emotional.  The New Year always seems to do this to me.

This weeks goals included 30 mins exercise 4-5 days (6 Days completed 30 mins +),  logging all food eaten 7 days (6 Days Complete), and eating within calorie range 80-85 percent of those days, and positive self talk (Doing this a little).   

Goals for 2012:
Walk or Jog Fat Boy 5K in April
Ride the Trace by March
Go off road biking by September/October
Walk or Jog Turkey Trot at Thanksgiving
Drop 60+ lbs for the year
Finish Reading the Bible in 90 Days, March 23
Read Girl With a Dragon Tattoo, by May 23
Completely give up Tetris on FB by the end of the year

**I'm feeling super irrationally irritated with people and how selfish they can be.  To the point where I want to scream.  I've helped family, spent time with nieces and nephews, taken them places, etc.  Do you think any of my family or my husbands ever calls and takes our eldest anywhere?  NEVER!!  One even drove by our house and didn't stop to see his grandchildren, how pathetic.  At least one of my family members is honest about "I don't do anything unless it benefits me some how".  I'm not going to eat it out.  I'm going to work it out.  Pray and ask for peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment