August 21, 2011

Hula Hoop

With all the hype over Hula Hooping, I've decided I want to make one.  I've never been able to hula hoop, so hopefully making an adult one will make it easier.  I'm going to try out this guys instructions.  I hope I can hoop it up

Make your own Hula Hoop

Well my workout Saturday included 7 miles biking early, then 45 mins cardio at the gym.  Only to be called concerning baby crying and wanting to know how to fix said baby crying.  So, time to head home from gym with workout not complete.
This morning's workout was a lackluster appearance at best.  Not feeling the music or the mood to "pump it".   Homeward bound only to fill my day with movies and inertness.

Goals for the weekend were packed and well off on a mini-vacation.  Hopefully to return by morning.

Goals: 
Weight for Sept. 1...235 stinkin' pounds (still glad to be down from 280)
Exercise:  75 mins daily,  Cardio--6 days and weights--Sunday and Thursday
Food:  aiming to get away from all the junk food hunkering down in my cabinets
            Calorie target this week 1800. 

You can't out train a bad diet...I wish this would sink in.



Tomorrow will be the most awful of days...Logan will get his booster shots. Which makes for a very sad baby and mama.   Home workouts for the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment