August 19, 2011

Going Public

The other day someone congratulated me on going "public" with my attempt at weight loss. I thought, "how weird is that?" Honestly, it does seem that people struggle to go "public" with their weight loss, which I completely understand.

My weight loss attempt on the other hand, isn't private in the least, because my weight gain isn't private. I carry it with me everyday and everywhere I go. I can't hide it. It's the elephant in the room. So why wouldn't my weight loss attempt be public? BECAUSE I MIGHT FAIL!!! What??   

If I'm not trying, I'm failing.

Every day I get up and think today I'll do what I need to do to get this weight off.  I've been saying that since I was 13 years old.   If I completely gave up trying, I know exactly where I would be.

On a Lifetime TV special. Seriously.

So I sit here right now (2 p.m.) over my calorie target for the day by 400 calories thinking how I've blown it.  I know you've been there.  So instead of continuing to eat it out.  I'm headed to the gym.  I can burn that 400 in no time.

P.S.  Look what I bought at the Police Supply Store, I hated it didn't have a hand strap for easy spraying.  Hope those old people at the mall walking in the morning don't try to gank me.   Sorry for the picture.

A person sprayed in the face with Freeze Tear Gas cannot effectively attack you. It acts fast and causes the attacker to close his eyes and struggle for breath. You have incapacitated him for about 20 minutes thereby permitting you to escape or have a policeman or guard arrest him. You can spray him the second time if you have any fear of further attacks while help is coming.

Like there would be a second time, ever seen a fat girl run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment