July 22, 2011

Medical Physical

I actually consulted with my doctor before attempting this blog post.

I had my first physical yesterday and surprisingly enough the doc's scale had me down in weight as well. It's always seemed to me that no matter how much weight I lose the doctor's scale always seems to be the same or higher.

Today I go for my bloodwork. The idea of NOT eating before my appt. at 10 yesterday, was unfathomable. So I decided to torture myself a little longer and wait until today. What is it with being told to fast. I mean it's not like I'll never eat again.

Update: 10 days left till August 1st goal line. Hopefully I'll make it. I'm proud of my efforts either way.


Update on exercise goals:

I'm still following my 4 day a week weight training pattern, but with little baby Logan it makes it hard to get to the gym, because I love being with him, so I've had to combine days.

2 hours of exercise, cardio or weights a day.

Calorie range still 1750-1800.

I'm saving some everyday for my beloved CHOCOLATE


Recipe
The new issue of Oxygen has a wonderful recipe for Chicken and Fire Roasted Corn Lettuce Wraps.
OMG it was so good. Even in left over form it was delicious.
If you don't have a subscription to Oxygen Magazine I would recommend it. I got mine with best deals magazine I've ordered several with them and it's worked out for me so far.

And here's a picture of Logan getting his first fresh made butternut squash:

No comments:

Post a Comment