July 7, 2011

Momentum



On July 1st 2011 I made a plan. A plan to be an active part of my grandchildrens' lives. It wasn't about what I would look like, but about lasting long enough. Long enough to not be one of those people who are always at the doctor's office or has a cabinet full of medication. I wasn't going to be that person on the path I was going down.

So July 1, I set my first goal. To lose 10 lbs by August 1st. Starting weight: 247

I set up my plan to look like this:

Daily Calorie goal 1750-1800
Workout plan:
Weight training and HIIT--Friday, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday
Regular cardio--Sunday and Wednesday.

Originally I didn't think I would do a rest day much less 2. But after this week was over, I was glad to see Thursday. I started getting to the gym for 4:30 a.m. again and it can wear on you quickly when you aren't used to it.

I'm excited, i'm feeling it again. You know that feeling where you've just had enough of something and want to change it.

Weigh in weekly on Friday a.m. That's tomorrow. I'm feeling excited because I know I've worked really hard. I am happy either way, because I'm feeling my motivation to change.

Baby Logan
He is growing so fast and is so stinkin' cute. Here's a video of him laughing at his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment